Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.More and more patients need professional medical services and home nursing when they return home after surgery or serious illness.Israt Care Givers, our professional home care nursing services include a broad range of care and support services for individuals recovering from a hospital stay, the disabled, chronically or terminally-ill. Patients who need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment or help with the essential activities of daily living. Keeping patients at home is an important goal of a home health care nurse. We know patients recover much better, and faster, at home as the risk of infection decreases and chances of readmission to the hospital are also minimized.
Israt Care Givers, brings decades of experience in home nursing visits in Bangladesh and processes, we have been able to provide specialized nurses at home for patients who need them.
Who Needs Nursing Services At Home ?
- Older people who have ongoing health problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with support from professional nursing attendants.
- Patients who return home after surgery, needing care, supervision and assistance.
- Patients who are undergoing complicated treatment that requires the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring.
- Adult children who want their parents to have quality elder care at home.
- People suffering chronic diseases and disabilities, such as dementia, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring and supervision but do not want to enter a nursing home or palliative care facility.
Our Nursing Care Services include:
- Medication administration, 02. Assessment, 03.Treatments, 04.Injections, 05.Vital signs monitoring, 06.Wound care and dressings, 07.Catheter care, 08.Palliative Care services, 09.Foot Care Services also available.
Rehabilitative care services might include:
- Post-hospital stroke, 02.Heart or orthopedic care or various types of therapy, 03.Including respiratory, 04.Physical, 05.Occupational or speech therapy.